Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CHEAP DIAPERS AT FOOD LION-STARTING 3/4/11

I know I don't live in Richmond anymore, but I LOVE a great diaper deal!!!!!!! I LOVE to stock up on Diapers!!!!!!
Well, Food Lion has Pampers Brand Diapers/Easy UPs on sale for $7.99...which is a CHEAP price....
well of course it gets better when you add coupons!!!! The sale is only Friday-Sunday!!!!!!!!
Remember*****


  • You can combine manufacturer coupons with food lion coupons (FLIPS)!


  • Only 1 FLIP (of the same kind) per transaction


  • Pampers Jumbo Diapers or Easy Ups $7.99
    use either of the following
    - $2.50/1 Pampers Diapers or Pants, exp. 3-31-11 (P&G 02/27/11) 
    - $2/1 Pampers Diapers or Pants, exp. 3-31-11 (P&G 02/27/11)
    - $1.50/1 Pampers Diapers @Food Lion printable (FLIPS) 
    Final Price After Coupon: As low as $5.49!!!!!!!
    ****This may turn out better because I just checked the Food Lion website and the Pampers coupon was $3.00 off!!!! You can only print one per computer!!!

    Let me know if you have any questions!!!!!!
    visit http://www.afrugalchick.com/ for all of Food Lion Deals!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment