Thursday, April 7, 2011

FREE FUZE WATER AND CHEAP GM CEREAL AT ACME BEGINNING 4/8/11---THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY MULTIPLE INSERTS




I'm very thankful that the smartsource coupon insert comes with my mail the Wednesday before it is set to come out that Sunday..

I told you all in previous posts that if there is a coupon...the item is bound to go on sale....that's just the way it works!!!!

So I see a $1/2 Fuze drinks coupon in my Smartsource Insert (these will be in the 4/10 Sunday Paper)!!!

And guess what.....they are on sale at Acme beginning 4/8/11!!!!
10 for $5.00 (you must buy 10)
use (5) $1/2 coupons, and you get them all for FREE!!!!
So I would definitely order mine NOW!!!! Some sellers on Ebay post coupons a few days before they are scheduled to come out!

Acme also has a General Mills Promotion
Buy 5 Cereals or Snacks for $1.77 each
(cheerios, trix, cinnamon toast crunch, Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks, Bugles, Gardettos, Nature Valley Fruit Snacks)
well well well......there are SEVERAL coupons you can use for these....
Go to www.couponnetwork.com
From I see already, there are $.55 printable coupons for Trix, Cheerios, Chex Mix, and $.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks....
Acme fully doubles their coupons....
So you will only be paying $.67 for Cereal!!!!!


I'll finish the rest of the Acme coupon  matchups tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment