Thursday, April 14, 2011

RUN...DON'T WALK TO ACME....WONDER SMARTWHEAT BREAD--$.59!!!!





Well, I went to Acme tonight to take advantage of the $.67 Cereal..(it was the last day), and trust me...we are well stocked on Cheerios and Trix!!!:-)

Well I also saw on Monday night that the Wonder SmartWhite Bread was on sale for $1.99! (They were out of the SmartWheat Bread)

I went back to get some of the SmartWheat Bread since I had the $.55 SmartWheat Coupon which doubles to $1.10!!!
What a surprise I found, when I found the SmartWheat Bread priced at $1.69!!!!!!!! And this sale is good until the 21st, which gives me time to print more coupons!!!!

Wonder SmartWheat Bread- $1.69
use $.55 SmartWheat Coupon-- doubles to $1.10
I also found this coupon at http://www.giant.com/ (you have to download the store circular to view the printable coupons)....so this means you print 4 coupons per computer!!!
Final Price- $.59....
Now we will probably never see bread cheaper than this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment