Sunday, February 27, 2011

FREE CHIPS AND COMBOS AT RITE AID THIS WEEK


Ok, For all of you who love snacks!!!!!!!
It's a win-win week at Rite Aid!
Today I purchased
3 Lays Stax Chips- on sale for $1.00 each
4 Combos (these are the big bags..reg. price $2.99) on sale for $1.00

Total- $7.00
You will received a $1 UPR (up reward...which are coupons you can use on ANYTHING in the store) for each bag of chips or combos you buy!! This is an unadvertised deal!! But trust me...IT WORKS!!!!
I received $7 UPR----FREE
Make sure you sign up for a Rite Aid Rewards Card....it has tons of benefits and this is how you get the sale prices!!!

What I typically do at Rite Aid is take my uprewards and purchase items I really need!
But I always take my UPR and purchase items that are on sale with an UPR...that way...I keep rolling the UPR over and over again...(i hope that makes sense)

Have a blessed and saving week!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment