Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WELCOME!!!

Welcome to my blog!!! I've tried blogging before and never went very far with it!
Since I've been couponing for a while now, I've decided to take another stab at it!
So many people continue to ask how I save so much money, and where I find my information.....so Here it is...Finally!
I have been doing this 8 months now and this has truly been a huge FINANCIAL blessing to my family.
Before couponing, we budgeted a certain amount for groceries/clothes/household items/gifts, and always went WAY over the budget! At the end of each month, we would literally start counting the days until my husband got paid again, becuase we would start "borrowing" from our savings account.
And then my friend Feona began to post on Facebook about her savings. It took me a few weeks to get the hang of it, and once I did..........JACKPOT!!
We began watching our savings increase and our house become filled with TONS of groceries/household items. Our grocery/household budget has decreased $350-400/month.

I realize how much a blessing couponing has been for me and I just want to share the blessing with YOU!
This has become more than just a hobby! This is now a way of life for me. I have learned that I must be a good steward over my money. I have seen so many changes in my spending habits and my goal is to be 100% DEBT FREE!


I owe my husband and children so many thank you's, because my husband tolerates me shopping and filling every cabinet and closet in this house.
My kids LOVE shopping with me and they think "couponing" is a game! I give my son fake coupons which he tries to give to the cashiers..LOL

But since so many of you ask about my deals, I will try to post all of my weekly deals and pictures, and will direct you to all of my favorite blogs.

So for now, ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I can't wait to start saving money again. I was a HUGE coupon freak when I stayed home after having Jordyn, but once I went back to school and work, I hardly ever have time to keep up with the blogs and sites anymore. Lead me to savings Berdie!!! lol

    ReplyDelete