Wednesday, February 23, 2011

HOW I MAKE MY DEALS

When I first started couponing, it took me a few months to find my favorite blogs for the stores I shop. After doing research, I learned that most of these sites are connected to one another.
So this is how I plan my shopping week.
Every Saturday, new deals are posted for each store. The bloggers WILL NOT tell you everything that's on sale for the week, but they will list the best deals! Just remember, if there is a coupon, then that item WILL go on sale! THe key is to be organized!! Do not purchase something that is NOT on sale with a coupon.

So I go thru each store's deals and see who has the best deals for the week! I then make a list of all the coupons I need, and make a list of any coupons I need to order.
I usually purchase 2 newspapers every Sunday and order any additional coupons I need. Yes, there are websites you can order coupons from. You just pay a handling fee and shipping! It is very convenient! And of course you can print coupons on the internet! JUST REMEMBER...DO NOT MAKE PHOTOCOPIES OF COUPONS!! THIS IS ILLEGAL!

So while making my list, I ask these questions.....
Do I need it?
If I don't need it, will it give me money back? Meaning, can I get it for free and will it give me store credit or store bucks that I can turn around and buy something I need?
Is it Free? and if its free its for ME!!!!LOL

I hope this gives you a better understanding of how I plan my shopping!
Remember, with anything, things take time! So, it takes time to learn this system. But your end result with be SO WORTH it!

Below are my favorite sites for ordering coupons!!!!

www.livingrichwithcoupons.com is my favorite site for Shoprite deals and some of the drugstores!

http://www.coupondede.com/ ----This is where I order my coupons

http://www.mycouponhunter.com/ ---I order coupons from this site too! (shipping is cheaper but she doesn't have as many coupons as coupondede)

http://www.ebay.com/ -------they have TONS of coupons but in a much larger quantities

No comments:

Post a Comment